Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
New York State is happy to assist global companies to
establish or expand operations within our state in
manufacturing, distribution, services, and sales. We offer
both technical and financial assistance, enabling business
to compete more effectively and profitably in the global
- Identification of potential sites and real estate availabilities
- Demographic, wage, tax and utility cost data
- Access to New York's incentive programs such as financing, tax credits, and training assistance
- Information about quality of life in communities under evaluation
- Networking with local government officials and private business people
- Expedited assistance with the procurement of state permits, charters, etc.
- Project coordination and facilitation through a network of regional and foreign offices
Representing New York's lead economic development, Empire
State Development comprises a network of offices throughout
the State and around the world. Our office will work with
you and your business to develop a comprehensive business
plan to deal with issues specific to your venture.
Please contact us:
New York State
Department of Economic Development
633 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017-6706
001+1 (212) 803-2345
For more information on FDI, please email us.
Return to InvestNY- Main.